Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does Victoria's Secret have home fragrance oils?

A few days ago, I was at my local VS. On the perfume display they had an oil warmer burning with fragrance oil in the scent of the newest Dream Angel fragrance. It was like the oils and burners sold and used at Bath %26amp; Body Works. Does anyone know, does VS sell those oils or are they for in store use only? The sales girls seemed busy and I didn't want to wait.





If they don't they should. I love Victoria' Secret scent and home fragrance oils. What a great combination that would be.





Thanks much!!Does Victoria's Secret have home fragrance oils?
I work at Victoria's Secret ,The oils they burn are only for the store only I wish they would sell them too. We threw out a whole box of oils I wish I could have taken some of them home. Does Victoria's Secret have home fragrance oils?
hmmm i worked there last year %26amp; i remember those things you were talking about. i don't think they had any oil for sale. but you could probably buy the more concentrated version %26amp; put it in oil to use in one of those burners. could prob get a carrier oil at a nature store or maybe even walmart or something
local grocery stores actually do.
ive never seen them in VS

No comments:

Post a Comment