Thursday, January 7, 2010

Looking for a recipe for mixing ';dry oil spray'; used in fragrance items. Ask/Google no help.?

Am looking to find out how to mix my own ';dry oil'; that's used in frangrance sprays for body/linen etc. Google %26amp; Ask have been no help. Ebay and Amazon no help either. No one wants to share their ';secret'; for how to mix and I need a non-greasy, non-staining, light product for doing light massage work other than using the lotions. Can anyone help? Anyone know the key to mixing dry oil?Looking for a recipe for mixing ';dry oil spray'; used in fragrance items. Ask/Google no help.?
This is a very interesting question for me as I have wanted to know myself for years. You can try calling Zeldas Aromatics in upstate New York, I'll bet they will help you. You can find their number off their website. Zeldasaromatics..... google that and it will come up on your screen.


When I used to do a lot of massage I would mix peanut oil or coconut oil or sesame oil and mix that with some scented oils that I would buy in bulk.

No comments:

Post a Comment