Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where can I buy fragrances or oils that smell like black licorice?

I heard the scent of black licorice attracts women. I searched the internet and can't find any stores that sell this. Anyone know?Where can I buy fragrances or oils that smell like black licorice?
The only cologne that I know of with black licorice in it is by Lolita Lempika which has licorice and vanilla in it. It actually smells really nice and you should be able to find it at Sephora, Nordstroms or maybe online.Where can I buy fragrances or oils that smell like black licorice?
you can always try a oil that smells like it such as sandel wood
Patchoulie is the scent that comes to mind and most incense stores and possibly Pier One sell it..
Anise is the spice you are looking for. I know you can find it at health food stores, but I don't know if it will come in a fragrance. Maybe you could make one for yourself.
Maybe the body shop, they have lots of oils. I don't think it would attract women though, maybe just make them hungry for candy, haha.
Did you try any herb stores?You may even have to search on the web.
I think that I would run the other way if I smelt a guy that smelt like black licorice. Now red would be a different story!! =) I wouldn't recommend it..sorry!!
UM THERE IS A STORE CALLE DBATH JUNKIE YOU TAKE SENTS AND MIX ANY YOU WANT YOU CAN MAKE PERFUME SOAP SHAMPOO ANYTHING IT IS COOL :]
not me! I HATE THE SMELL OF BLACK LICORICE!!!!!! but i heard that vanilla sent attracts men
Spencer's.
  • tiny myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment