Thursday, January 7, 2010

Looking for fragrance similar to old Hawaiian Tropic Suntan Oil?

I am looking for a coconut-slightly floral, smells like a beach fragrance that smells like Hawaiian Tropic Suntan Oil from the 60's-70's. Please don't suggest that I wear Suntan oil; I need a ';real' fragrance. Thank you for your help.Looking for fragrance similar to old Hawaiian Tropic Suntan Oil?
Bath and Body works has a line out of Exotic Coconut. I LOVE IT!! I love to smell like sun tan lotion!! (Just not wearing it :) Stop by one of the stores and sample it, it's wonderful. Everytime I put it on, someone always says, ';Ok, who smells like a beach?'; LOL They also have a Coconut/Lime Verbena that smells tropical like.Looking for fragrance similar to old Hawaiian Tropic Suntan Oil?
The Body Shop makes the most amazing fragrance Indian Gardinia, the name will throw you off but I feel like I am wearing suntan lotion, smells just like I am at the beach. Its not strictly coconut or anything else, there is just something about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment