Thursday, January 7, 2010

I make my own perfume using fragrance oils and Perfumer's Alcohol. Lately I noticed floating particles. Why?

The floating white particles show up after 24 hours. This just started happening after a year of making perfume. I don't know what is wrong. Any help is appreciated.I make my own perfume using fragrance oils and Perfumer's Alcohol. Lately I noticed floating particles. Why?
u sure your source of fragrance oil and Perfumer's alcohol remains unchanged?





sometimes it could be that the source changed the contents...








Hi...cant reply u since ur email is not confirmed...





I major in chemistry...but have interest in cosmochemistry...your procedure in washing the bottles is correct...if the sources of the supplies are the same...and the recurrent problem is only with specific fragrance oils...not sure if u succeeded in making perfume of these oils that give u trouble...high chances that the Perfumer'a alcohol reacted with your fragrance oil to produce the particles...hope u solve ur problem soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment