Thursday, January 7, 2010

What are the best sites to purchase Candle Fragrance Oils?

I am going to do homemade candles this Christmas for friends and family. I need a good website to purchase fragrance oils to scent my candles. I am not going to be making mass quantities of candles so I am trying to find a site that has good deals on small quantities. I've been to about 20 different sites I found using Google but I don't know anything about the sites and if the fragrance oils are any good.





creativeilluminations.com had the best deal I found. Their sample packs are on sale for $9 dollars instead of the usual $20. This means I could get ten 1oz bottles for $9, but I do not know anything about their product or their site reputation so if anyone has dealt with them and their fragrance oils please let me know what you thought.





Also any recommendations on sites with good quality scents at affordable prices would be appreciated. Thanks!What are the best sites to purchase Candle Fragrance Oils?
brighterscents.com and creativeilluminations.com seem to be one in the same i have bought from both and i have been very happy with the results from both . i have been making gel wax candles for a few years now, and getting your scents from a hobby store just doesn't cut it they only carry a few scents and they are over priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment