Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fragrance oils?

I have an oil that I like a lot..the brand is Claire Burke..I'm starting to get into candle making and was wondering if it would be safe to use this fragrance in a candle..I know that things can suddenly burst into flames without warning so I obviously don't want that to happen..so is it safe to use this or should I just stick strictly to fragrance oils made for candles??





In case you don't know what I'm talking about here is a link to a picture..it's not the same fragrance but I don't think that really makes a difference..Please help if you can..thxx =DFragrance oils?
You are best to stick to oils made for use in candles


What is most important is the flash point of the oil or the


temperature at which it will ignite. You may be able to check with the company that makes the oil you like to find out if it can be used in candles , if not, check with companies that supply candle making oils to see if they have A fragrance similar to that oil.


Good luck.....candle making is A lot of fun 1

No comments:

Post a Comment