Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is it true fragrance oils can actually relieve stress and Anxiety?

I've been trying to research ways to bring peace into my life, and I keep coming across sites claiming these fragrance oils can ease tension, stress and anxiety, and calm you. I need to know if its a waste of money, or if it actually works, because these oils are not cheap. I have been really stressed out, and am always having constant headaches because of it. (My fiance passed away in April, and my step dad passed away in May, SO my life has been torn down, Im trying ANYTHING to bring a little peace.) Does anyone know if these fragrance oils work, or anything else that works to reduce stress, and calm you? Thanks for the help.Is it true fragrance oils can actually relieve stress and Anxiety?
I don't know about the oils but candles always made me feel better, they are cheaper too. Of course I am always on quite a lot of medication too. You know sometimes people need a bit of medical help with grief. When my grandmother died the doctor gave my grandfather lexipro. It doesn't have to be a permanent thing. I am very sorry for your troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment