Thursday, January 7, 2010

How do I get the smell of fish oil out of clothing without using any fragrances?

My daughter takes fish oil capsules and spills on her shirts. She is also sensitive to fragrances so I use free and clear laundry detergent. Her clothes still smell after multiple washings. Help! What can I use?How do I get the smell of fish oil out of clothing without using any fragrances?
Baking soda and white distilled vinegar.


This also removes the smell of soured clothing.


Or in the case of where I live we have horrible water that makes our clothes smell so all of my clothes are washed with baking soda and vinegar.





Also if she does this everyday they sale like huge 10 or 20 pound bags in the swimming pool section of walmart buying that is way cheaper than buying a lot of little boxes.How do I get the smell of fish oil out of clothing without using any fragrances?
as an old fisherman I deal with fish smells all the time. a trick that was taught to me a long time ago was to take a keg of salt and dissolve it in the washing machine tub full of water . let the clothes soak for about 15 to 20 min then add your laundry soap and soak for another 15 to 20 min . then let it run through the cycle. Good luck and tight lines
rub lemon juice on it
Use Baking Soda when you wash her clothes and that should help





~lotz of luv

No comments:

Post a Comment