Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I am making a hair grease using virgin olive oil and shea butter, I add my own fragrance.?

What ingredients do I put in to make it remain of a stable texture like petroleum jelly against heat and cold. Or there emulsifiers for this?I am making a hair grease using virgin olive oil and shea butter, I add my own fragrance.?
you could use cornstarch but you want things that would help the hair.


you could even try petroleum jelly..it has nutrients that are good for the hair.


you could also try honey(it adds shine), mayonnaise(binds split ends) or eggs lol..sounds a little crazy but im just throwing ideas out there!I am making a hair grease using virgin olive oil and shea butter, I add my own fragrance.?
you can buy uncolored and unscented hair product bases online to just add your own ingredients to, seems like you would have to use a lot more of something solid with a little bit of the liquids to get them to that texture.
wut u on about?? ur question is werid and confusing??

No comments:

Post a Comment