Saturday, December 26, 2009

Has anyone added fragrance oils to natural, unscented laundry detergent?

I like my natural, phosphate-free laundry liquid, which is free of dyes %26amp; perfumes. However, I would like a slight natural fragrance (perhaps lavender), but don't want to pay 3x the price for a specialty detergent. Others have fragrance oils in them, but the idea of adding oil to my laundry seems counter-productive. Is there any other natural way to add a scent to laundry detergent? (I'm thinking lavender water may work, but it's not that strong.)Has anyone added fragrance oils to natural, unscented laundry detergent?
If you don't want to put the oil in your wash cycle, try adding just a drop or two of a fragrant fabric softener. My sister does it sometimes for her work cloths (she's a physician) and her patients love the smell...





Put the softener in the WASH cycle and it will rinse out, just leaving a ';hint'; of fragrance...





My daughter also does this sometimes for the babies cloths...





GOOD LUCK !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment