Saturday, December 26, 2009

What do you think works better for your home candles reed diffusers or fragrance oils? what's your favorite?

both smell nice, but just a heads up: diffused oil slowly coats the inside of your lungs, and may cause problems, so if u use it, make sure u r not around, or the room is well ventilated. candles do the same, but to a lesser extentWhat do you think works better for your home candles reed diffusers or fragrance oils? what's your favorite?
cone incense always work good just allow time for smoke to dissipate.What do you think works better for your home candles reed diffusers or fragrance oils? what's your favorite?
Honestly: go to circleecandles.com and you will never buy anything else for you home! These candles are unbelievable!!! For HOURS my house smells like an apple strudel!





The reed diffusers are a rip off and the frangrance oils only last a short time.
I have both reed diffusers and oil fragrances. I can not even spell the reed diffusers. I use the Glad Plug-In oils with the fan built-in. Those are the only things that fill my house will a fragrance and I have a large home. I also have used the simmering pots with fragrance and they work well, however, they seem to go very fast and I have to buy more of the liquid. I would go with the Glad Fan Plug-Ins. They have a ton of scents out there. Cheaper than something like the Yankee Candle scents also. I am presently using the new scent from Glad called, ';Candy Cane'; for the holidays. I also love the apple spice scent and vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment