Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Favorite Essential and/or Fragrance Oil Blend...?

I love working with essential oils and fragrance oils to


create gorgeous blends. I wear them, I bathe in them,


I use them in my homemade potpourries, etc.


There are many more uses for them! My question is:


'; What is your favorite blend of oils that you would


actually consider your signature scent? ';


Your answer must be typed in recipe form using accurate


drop amounts - with a brief explanation as to why this is


your favorite blend and what you use it for.


I prefer only those with knowledge of oils and experience


in working with them to answer this question. If I ';LOVE';


your blend, I'll give you stars across the board!


I'll even reveal a few of my own favorite blends that I


created after choosing the best answer! Good-Luck!Favorite Essential and/or Fragrance Oil Blend...?
I like equal parts lavendar and tea tree oil neat to clean anything.


Cardamon 7 drops, lavendar 5 drops, geranium 3 drops to an oz of body lotion - keeps me warm spicy and sweet smelling. (sig scent)Favorite Essential and/or Fragrance Oil Blend...?
My absolute fave: equal parts ylang ylang and myrrh. I just can't get enough. Report Abuse

This is my favorite website for essential oils. They are pure, best quality on the market at an affordable price. They have the best selection of free recipes online, even to make your own perfume, and also have an awesome selection of blends!! www.SilkyScents.net Report Abuse

I have a soap stone oil burner and the combo I like the best is mandarin orange (5 drops) and cinnamon(2 drops). I also like lemon/basil. Walmart has a line called Fleuressence (sp) and they have one called ';Simply Cotton'; that I like alot. My husband says it smells like laundry detergent, but I think it smells like when I dry my sheets out on the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment