Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can any fragrance oils be used in a Rainbow Cleaning System?

My boyfriend thinks that ONLY the fragrance oils purchased through the Rainbow Company can be used in the System. Personally, I think we could go anywhere to purchase fragrance oils to be used.Can any fragrance oils be used in a Rainbow Cleaning System?
Rainbow wants you to use only the oil they sell, just like General Motors wants you to use only their oil. Motor oil is motor oil (as long as it's a good brand) Scented oil is scented oil, I see no problem.Can any fragrance oils be used in a Rainbow Cleaning System?
i sell rainbows...your husbands are right.. its not just the fact that they want you to use their scents... if you use other oils it can void your warranty and if they are too oily they can damage hte rainbow... that being said there are some other things that are safe to use... but as far as guidelines for that i dont know.. but be careful
My husband thinks the same thing...heck I even used some of my Bath and Body Works body splash in there, it didnt hurt at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment