Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fragrance-Free Body Oil?

I like to put baby oil (which is basically mineral oil) on my legs in the winter after I shower. However, I hate the smell. Does anyone have any suggestions of a fragrance-free oil that I can put on my legs?Fragrance-Free Body Oil?
You can use olive oil.. good for the skin and is generally fragrance free.Fragrance-Free Body Oil?
for natural, eco-friendly, not tested on animals, GREEN friendly products try:





watkinsonline.com


Personal Care


J.R. Watkins Natural Apothecary


body creams


body oils





J.R. Watkins Apothecary (Traditional)


Dry Oil Body Mist





you can use Your Associate's ID # 052962 while shopping on this site


I think you will like the products





note: *** IF you use olive oil make certain that it is FRESH and not stale, it will smell really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment