Friday, December 18, 2009

I need a name for my fragrance oil shop?

i am currently starting my own fragrance shop which i will be selling african fragrance oils, soaps,body mists, and lotions. dont have a name yet. please i need one soon.help meI need a name for my fragrance oil shop?
If you would like you can incorporate your first or last name into you business name, for example my business name is ';Beverly's Garden of Essence'; its a long name but to sum it up its rather known as ';BGOE'; for short. I dont know of how much help that I can be, I dont know too much about you but I am good with coming up with potential names. You can email me at alltoncravens@yahoo.com or bgoeLA@yahoo.comI need a name for my fragrance oil shop?
La fregrance of moi
MotherLands Beauty
Oil Fixation
La Fragranc茅
Africa's Best








Email to tell me what u choose to do
Essence
Motherland Scents or African Aromas

No comments:

Post a Comment