Saturday, December 26, 2009

Home fragrance oils, which brand is the best?

which brand is the best? i've only tried the bath %26amp; body works brand. how well does the yankee candle or the body shop brands work? or is there a better one than any of the three?Home fragrance oils, which brand is the best?
Hearth Home Fragrance about $8


Smells Goooooooood





Yankee Candles $7


I bought three of them, They are the best. I'm Pretty sure you will like it





and





Bath%26amp;Body Work Home Fragrance $7.50


RelaxingHome fragrance oils, which brand is the best?
Oshadhi is a good brand. Their essential oils are pure and organic and often wild crafted.I prefer to use these pure oils for aromatherapy rather than a candles that have oils in them because I don't know how much of what kind of oils are in these candles.
I love the body shop ones. They are a bit pricey but they last a long time. My favorite is satsuma. All you need is a couple drops. I have never tried Yankee Candles oils... but I imagine they are great cause everything in Yankee Candles are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment