Friday, December 18, 2009

Clean smelling Home Oil Fragrance?

I have some from the body shop, like green tea and lemon, but they're so strong. Is there anything I can leave burning, so it smells great throughout the entire house, but isn't so overwhelming?





Maybe something like clean linen - something that smells like REAL clean laundry?Clean smelling Home Oil Fragrance?
All oil fragrances are strong, find an alternative


scented wax ( bee's ) candle


pot-puree


anything but oil basedClean smelling Home Oil Fragrance?
GLADE SCENTED FANS '''CLEAN LINEN SCENT'''...THERE AWSOME....
Yankee Candles actually sells a long-burning jar candle with the fragrance Clean Linen. You can also get little wax warmers in same scent.





The way I rotate scents in my house is by using brass scent rings- they fit on top of light bulbs and you put a drop or two- never more- insto it then turn the light on. Lavendar is relaxing, and I like apple in fall and evergreen in winter. I get them from Atlantic Spice Company- very affordable.





I make my own candles and perfumes and experiment with scent combinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment