Wednesday, December 16, 2009

When using the oil burner to heat fragrance oil, should I add water to the fragrance oil?

When I burned the oil without water, it's kinda coming out ';smoke';...Is this normal or should I add some water in?When using the oil burner to heat fragrance oil, should I add water to the fragrance oil?
Personally, I don't like those home Fragrance oils as you're right they come out black! When I went into Bath %26amp; Body Works about this once they said that I had used too many drops and to use less (but top it up every now and then). Nah - same prob. So, I stick to what always worked well before - essential aromatherapy oils (good ones). I guess the purity of the oil is better and none of that smoke. Favorites are Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Bergamot. Hope this helps.The Body Shop has some nice oils.When using the oil burner to heat fragrance oil, should I add water to the fragrance oil?
yeah the smoke is normal


i burn oils all the time and i would not add water to the oils because it talkes away the fragrance and the oils are really expensive and really strong so all you need is a tiny bit of it


yeeeahhh
yes i do because after a while the oil starts to stick in the burner and gets crusty, so i add a little water. hope it helps
Just burn it the way the instructions say.Maybe you put too much or too little of the fragrance?
That's like throwing water on a grease fire!!! (Don't)
  • tiny myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment