Friday, December 18, 2009

Does setting a low fragrance level on a Glade Scented Oil Warmer make the fragrance last longer?

I just bought a Glade Scented Oil Warmer. I love the scent, and I would keep the fragrance level on the strongest, number five, but I want it to last as long as possible. If I set the fragrance level on number one, will the fragrance last longer, or will it just collect inside the warmer?Does setting a low fragrance level on a Glade Scented Oil Warmer make the fragrance last longer?
I tried the very same thing. It seems as if it last just the same. Only the fragrance is just not as strong. I finally settled on a number 3. Use one on 5 and then use one on the lowest setting and see for yourself. Good Luck. Oh yea, don't you just love these things?Does setting a low fragrance level on a Glade Scented Oil Warmer make the fragrance last longer?
I've set the level on 1 and I've set the level on 5 and they both lasted the same amount of time....not long enough.





Doesn't seem to make a difference. I think the levels are there just you so can adjust how much you want to smell...not how long the plug in will last.
try it and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment