Friday, December 18, 2009

What are the best products that are oil-free and fragrance free for my skin?

I have extremely dry skin because my skin condition. I have rosacea with sebaria dermititis. Any cleaners or creams would be helpful, etc. I mean I have a cream and cleanser from my dermatologist but anything else I should be considering please do not hesitate to add. Also what should I be eating for my diet? What foods help with inflammation and extremely dry skin? Please help me out. I would GREATLY appreciate it! =) Please site your sources. What website did you get the information from?What are the best products that are oil-free and fragrance free for my skin?
I use Aqua Glycolic cleanser for my rosacea, seb derm and adult acne. It is only $12-$14 for a 6 ounce pump bottle at the drugstore but you have to go to the pharmacy counter and ask for it (even though it is not prescription, for some reason it is not out on the shelf like other facial cleansers.) CVS ordered it for me and it arrived in one day. I researched rosacea treatments using google scholar and found that dermatologists are using glycolic acid peels to treat rosacea. However, that is expensive so the glycolic cleanser is what I'm using. My skin has never looked so good. BE SURE to use this cleanser on dry skin as water changes the pH and makes it ineffective. Start out using it once per day then go to twice a day and avoid the eye area. I leave it on for about 5 minutes then hop in the shower or splash it off with tepid water in the bathroom sink. Dermatologists are not sure how glycolic acid helps but one theory is that it kills skin mites that MIGHT be a factor in rosacea. As for foods, avoid alcohol and spicy foods. If you have a flareup, you can use cortisone cream on it for a few days but you can't use cortisone long term as it will cause your skin to get thinner. That's why you want to avoid flares. Absolutely use sunblock with BOTH UVA and UVB protection, like Neutrogena Age Shield 45 because the rosacea is enough of a challenge by itself.What are the best products that are oil-free and fragrance free for my skin?
I love Arbonne's skin care (nutrimin c re9) I love it - my source is me and my complexion/skin has never been softer.


I am happy to share that with anyone. I got the information from a friend who is an expert and have learned a ton on my own - from the ';training'; - and products.





Whatever you use do not use products with mineral oil in them. They harden your skin not soften them.


It's cheap thus many products use it -





I am happy with the products I use because my skin has never been better, it's all pure, natural and you have 45 days to return any item -





I'm happy to answer all the questions you have.








Good Luck in your search for good skin! I couldn't be happier with my face regime and body cream


and awaken sea salt shower scrub.
Actually, if you have a skin condition, you should try to avoid products that contain any anti-aging elements as they may be too exfoliating for your skin. It's a really a hit and miss but your condition seems to be severe. Arbonne is a great way to go. However, I would recommend their Intelligence Cleansing Gel, Intelligence Skin Conditioning Oil (to help alleviate any irritation with itching), Intelligence Hand Cream, or Intelligence Body Lotion. They also have great Intelligence specialty products such as a Rejuvenating Cream and Oil Absorber to help with the redness. The products are formulated without chemicals, dyes, fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol, wax, acetone, etc. They are botanically-based and pH correct, dermatologist tested, non-sensitizing, and non-irritating. They are formulated with natural botanical ingredients. People with skin conditions have tried these products and experienced amazing results. If you would like to consult your physician, I have some literature on the products including their ingredients. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment