Friday, December 18, 2009

Where can I find fragrance oil distributors?

bulk purchases, 1-25 lbs.Where can I find fragrance oil distributors?
Depends on where you live shipping cost can add up so first I would suggest that you check out Intercontinental Fragrances in Houston, TX as they ship via FedEx but they pay shipping cost. Creative Fragrances in Dallas, TX have good shipping rates as well. Many of the other companies will work with you but there are a lot of companies in New York %26amp; New Jersey also check out Wellington Fragrance you can find them on the web. Also check out Nevitt Fragrances in Dallas, TX and there is a company in the Atlanta, GA area called Monarch fragrances. Most will send you free 1oz samples in the fragrances you select. I would have to say that Intercontenial Fragrances in Houston, TX is my favorite choice.Where can I find fragrance oil distributors?
you may contact me directly





marilecompte@yahoo.com





Steve Ewing


Mari` LeCompte Inc.
  • tiny myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment