Friday, December 18, 2009

Whats the BEST oil-free fragrance-free moisturizer you can buy at a drugstore like walmart, and london drugs?

What's the best oil-free fragrance-free moisturizer you can buy over-the-counter? I have combination skin and I have pimples, and I need a good moistuzier for night and morning, %26amp; so i can use it under makeup, too. =)Whats the BEST oil-free fragrance-free moisturizer you can buy at a drugstore like walmart, and london drugs?
Aveeno moisturizers are very good! and u can buy them in a big bottle and so it lasts long... i use the Clear Complexion one and its also a great makeup primer and definitly WONT make ur skin oily! good luck i know ur struggle!Whats the BEST oil-free fragrance-free moisturizer you can buy at a drugstore like walmart, and london drugs?
My dermatologist recommended Purpose Moisturizer and I love it! You can buy it at WalMart. I like it because of its added SPF and its oil-free formula since my skin tends to be oily.
Neutrogena moisturizer for Sensitive Skin. It's oil free, and scent free. I have used it for almost 10 years and I also have combination skin. It's never irritated my skin or caused breakouts.
I really really like Aveeno. My stepmom is a dermatologist and she recommended to me Cetaphil and Purpose moisturizers. I also like Neutrogena. So, you can't go wrong with any of those :)
I'm a big fan of the Neutrogena. I personally use the Sensitive/Combo Skin formula.





About 6.99-10.99 at Walmart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment