Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What is better a candle or fragrance oil?

What is better a candle or fragrance oil?





I was at bath and body works. But did not know which one is better, the fragrance oil or a candle. I'd really like to know from your experience which one is better.What is better a candle or fragrance oil?
There both good, but i think the fragrance oil last longer.What is better a candle or fragrance oil?
those oil things give me acne.
I use Mia Bella Candles. They're a soy/vegetable based candle made with the highest quality fragrance oils. I have the best of both worlds that way -- the wonderful fragrance of the oils with the ease of the candles.
candle i think
Candles need to be dripless and smokeless. If they are not, they can damage your house particularly if they are not smokeless. I have gotten rid of all candles, especially Yankee, the worst for smoke and have changed to Glade oils. I use candles for table decor during dinner parties but make sure they are smokeless. Otherwise candles are out for me.
candle

No comments:

Post a Comment