Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Where is a good place to order fragrance oil?

I just made a batch of soap and the oils that I purchased from a particular web site seems not to smell so good. This batch of soap smell like fish. Help !!1Where is a good place to order fragrance oil?
go to www.bedbathandbodyworks.com


they have all types of fragrances, lotions, body shimmers, airfreshners, and everything for low prices.Where is a good place to order fragrance oil?
join the yahoogroup soapmakingcoops. A good dealer is Susan Anderson of prairiefragrances.com and another is Tina Busacker of Scentsandsupplies.com. I sell EssentialOils at soapmakingessentialoils.com :)
Oh my gosh, I know it's not funny but that just made me laugh!!! Try using essential oils instead. I use young living essential oils. I get them at my local health food store and I also order them online through a friend. I assure you ---no fishy smell!!!! =)
Hi,


Sometimes when you make soaps with fragrance oils in them, the chemical process makes the soap stink for a while (sometimes 3 weeks)...


Give it time, maybe the soaps will smell better after they've cured a while.





Don't buy fragrance oils from BBW...buy from soap suppliers.


Essential oils ARE good - BUT - once they've gone through the chemical process the properties of the essential oils are gone and all that's left is the smell and generally, every EO will end up smelling alike.





All the FO's that we carry have been tested in cold processed soap and have been set out in a ventilated room for 6 months before we stocked the FO. We wanted to make sure that the scent kept in soap AND didn't smell like dead fish =)
A good place to order fragrance oil is www.sweetcakes.com They have the absolutely best fragrance oils ever. I was in your shoes just a couple of months ago until I found sweet cakes. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment