Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Do you have a favorite Bath and Body Works Fragrance Oil?

I use those oil warmers and oils from Bath and Body Works. But there are sooo many scents to try. Currently I'm using Winter Candy Apple. It smells great. I was just curious if any of you guys used the oil warmers and had a favorite Bath and Body Works oil. Thanks guys!Do you have a favorite Bath and Body Works Fragrance Oil?
If you like Winter Candy Apple, the holiday ';Spice'; is great, as is Spiced Cider (my all-time favorite). Those two have gone over very well with my family.





Really, it's all personal preference. I prefer rich, spicey fall/winter fragrances: Spiced Cider, Creamy Nutmeg, Cinnamon and Clove Buds, Cinnamon Stick...At the same time, it's nice to have fragrances like Pineapple Mango, Coconut Lime Verbena and Vanilla Coconut for the summer months.





If you go to your local BBW location, you can smell the candles which will give you a good indication of what the oils smell like.





And if you decide you don't like it after getting it home and trying it out...bring back the unused portion and exchange for a different fragrance.





Enjoy! :]Do you have a favorite Bath and Body Works Fragrance Oil?
I would recommend staying away from using Bath and Body Works home fragrance oils. They are made with chemical fragrance oils. Instead try pure essential oils. I know the Body Shop and Crabtree and Evelyn carry them. I know these store both carry fragrance oils as well which are not as harsh to breath in when burning.
Sandalwood Vanilla and Spiced Cider this time of year
sweet pea yummmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment