Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I just bought a fragrance oil burner, what is best to use in it and how?

I bought a really nice oil burner in the evolution sale and two essential oils, the only thing is there are no instructions on either of how much oil to use, also i heard that you can use wax in them? Can someone please tell me how to use an oil burner i have looked on google but the results are all foe oil burning machinesI just bought a fragrance oil burner, what is best to use in it and how?
I use my oil burner almost everyday. I don't buy air fresheners anymore because the oil burners are soooo much better. You can buy the fragrance oils at a variety of stores. Bath and Body Works is my favorite place to buy the oils, they have a million to select from %26amp; costs about $7.00 a bottle. When they go on sale, stock up. You can buy cheaper brands, but the fragrance isn't as aromatic in my opinion. Then get some unscented tea lightss, put approximately 15-20 drops of the oil in the top well of the burner, light the tea light %26amp; place underneath the oil well %26amp; within minutes, the entire room will smell delicious! Hope you enjoy your burner as much as I do!! Oh, never burn essential oils without first mixing with a carrier oil. The oils at Bath and Body Works do not need any further mixing, etc., just pour a few drops and burn using an unscented tea light underneath the well.I just bought a fragrance oil burner, what is best to use in it and how?
as paula said verey easy and effective,, cheaper oils work well with good old tap water,, fragrance released quicker

No comments:

Post a Comment